Corproate Event Videos
D-Vision can Produce the following videos for your corporate needs in a variety of formats on tape, on DVD, on CD or as streaming video on your website. D-Vision Video is located in Morris County, New Jersey, but will travel great distances to help you fulfill your corporate objectives on video.
- Sales & Marketing Videos
- Corporate Event Videos
- Instructional/Training Videos
- Pre-Production Services
Sales & Marketing Videos:
Let D-Vision create for you a Sales Demo which will allow the product to speak for itself. You can now reach thousands of customers without leaving your office, which will save your company time and travel expenses. Video production is the most cost effective way to deliver your marketing message. Video images speak louder than words.
Examples of Sales/Marketing tapes D-Vision Video can provide for you:
Product Demonstration Videos help clients see and hear the product your company is marketing.
Video Brochure or Catalog
Provide a more comprehensive view of your products, can expand beyond what the printed word is capable of. Especially important for large, complicated products, like machinery, etc.
Trade Show Video
To attract prospective customers to your product or service. The tape will be short and dynamic and can be looped for perpetual viewing.
Can assist your clients in assembling or installing the product they have purchased. It is much more efficient than attempting to assemble a product following directions on folded up sheet u paper.
Plant or Office Tour
To give prospective clients a feel for the environment you have created.
Corporate Event Videos
At D-Vision, we can create for you highly energetic, enthusiastic and informative videos to motivate your associates in a serious corporate environment or in a fun-filled manner to spark enthusiasm, depending upon your objectives. Our videos can be exhibited at the events or to document them for associates throughout the world.
Categories of Corporate Event Videos:
- Annual Sales Meetings
- Associate Awards and Appreciation Meetings
- Introduction of New Products or New Staff
- Annual Reports for Stockholders/Associates
- Public Relation Announcements
- Corporate Parties, Banquets or Retreats
- Retirement Tributes
Training manuals are a thing of the past, boring and often hard to comprehend. Let D-Vision create for you a video to train your staff in a clear and concise manner. Video reduces training time and allows you to standardize your procedures. Associates can view these tapes at any time, rather than having to schedule an orientation or training meeting.
Categories of Instructional/Training Videos:
- Employee Orientation
- Skills Training/Reinforcement
- Customer Service Training
- Service Manual on Video
- Safety Procedures
- Legal Awareness
- Insurance Issues
- Company History/Evolution
- Video Press Kit
- Public Relations and Community Outreach
- Corporate News
D-Vision Video will work with you to develop a video to meet your objectives; script writing/editing, story board creation, hiring talent, voice-over artists, and make-up artists, location scouting. D-Vision’s crew will arrive on site with the following equipment:
- 3 Chip Digital Cameras
- Wireless Microphones
- Green Screens
- Telaprompter Services
Post Production Services
After videotaping, D-Vision returns to the studio to create for you an exciting and informative video.
Transfer of a variety of formats to DVD including:
- Computer Images
- 8mm & Super 8mm Film
- Powerpoint Presentation
Post-Production services Include:
- Non-linear editing
- Computer Animated Graphics, Logo Design, Creative Titling
- Royalty Free Music Beds
- Duplication to CD, or DVD
- Creation and Printing of Still images from video sources
- Format Conversions from NTSC to PAL or PAL to NTSC
- Graphic Design for Labels, DVD & Covers
- Encoding Video for Streaming on Your Website
- LCD Projection System, including screen and Sound System
The Cost of your Video
The price for your video will vary depending upon length and complexity. D-Vision charges an hourly rate for pre-production, production and post-production. Most clients can testify that the cost of producing a video saves money in terms of travel, or 4 color printing. The end result is priceless if you can achieve your companies objective. Payment can be made by check or VISA/MasterCard.
Why Select D-Vision Video to create your corporate Video?
D-Vision has been creating corporate videos since 1987. Our staff has a variety of talents and experience in the honing their craft in the corporate environment. We are enthusiastic, professional, and service oriented. Each project becomes our focus, we will get to know your company and your needs and deliver the product we promise.
Some of our Satisfied Customers:
- M&M Mars - Hackettstown, NJ
- Tramac Corporation - Parsippany, NJ
- Zamperla, Inc. - Parsippany, NJ
- Transneuronix - Randolph, NJ
- Villa Madonna - Allamuchy, NJ
- Dr. Paul Sprieser - Parsippany, NJ
- Acorn Financial Services - Roseland, NJ
- Landice, Inc. - Randolph, NJ
- Delta Dental of NJ - Parsippany, NJ
- German Technology Imports, Bergen County, NJ
- Lifewaves, Inc. - Califon, NJ
- Beneficial Finance Corporation - Brea, California
- Children's Financial Network - Chester, NJ
- Progressive Dynamics - Boonton, N.J
- JR Stanley - Ledgewood, NJ
- Morris County Education Assoc. - Randolph, NJ
- Schindler Elevator Company - Morristown, NJ
- MMP Entertainment - Mine Hill, NJ
- Girl Scouts - Morris Area, NJ
- Asset Advisory Group - Rockaway, NJ
- Timins, Beacham & Hughes -Roseland, NJ
- Tag Team Global, Missouri
- DSM, Parsippany, NJ
- Powerhouse Studios, East Hanover & Paramus NJ.
- Infinity Entertainment, Ledgewood, NJ
- Meadowwood Manor, Randolph, NJ
- U-Boxes, Inc., Miami, Florida
- Angel Packing, Boonton, NJ
- Unified Resources, Kenilworth, NJ
- EK Success, NJ
- Tag Team Global, Missouri
- New Jersey Bar Association/Family Law Division
Corporate Video Samples:
To view some samples of our corporate videos, please click on the individual boxes below:
For more information please click here to Contact Us or call (973) 927-1588